Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year's Eve.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and I am planning on doing a whole lot of nothing.

We were invited to a party in my hometown, but we just got back from Pennsylvania this afternoon, so another trip isn't on the agenda, or in the budget.

And that's the only invitation we received this year.

I'd like to be able to do a year in review and say that we accomplished everything we intended to accomplish, but we didn't.  In fact, we accomplished none of those things.  We maintained our sanity for the most part.  And we did a whole lot of waiting, and pondering, and driving off frustration.

I wish I could spill everything to you, dear readers, but unfortunately our circumstances have changed so dramatically that I cannot even share openly on this most private of my blogs.  I will say that we continue to work on the bus, and toward our bus trip, and toward so many other things for which our family longs.

Blessings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...