Sunday, January 18, 2015

Kindle Edition of Our Year on the Road!

We are excited to announce that Our Year on the Road is now available for Kindle!  It is currently FREE on Kindle Unlimited! 

Here is just one great review of the piece:

"Your book is wonderful. I've had it on the kitchen counter for days. Susan and I have been taking turns reading it, looking at it, thinking about our own lives. I haven't finished it yet. (I will today.) But before I do, I know I can already say that it is beautiful. It's a very thoughtful piece that inspires mindfulness." - Trish Cole

Several readers are already planning their own modified road trips inspired by the book.

We hope that it can inspire you too!  (Click here to get your Kindle copy)

Thanks so much for being such loyal readers and friends.

Sincerely yours,

The Bell Family

PS - There are still hard copies available here.  

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi Missy, Michael and family! :) I just heard you guys might be in NC and wanted to reach out to say hi :) Please send me an email when you get a chance because I'd love to hear where you are and see if we could meet up at some point. Take care,
Becky, Jon, Charlotte, and Evan Miller :)

miller0814@bellsouth.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...