Friday, March 5, 2010

Debt (Free?).

Today I am paying off my undergrad loan.

I did not think it would feel this amazing, but it does. 

Our goal is to be debt-free, and we are taking a step in that direction.

Three more loans to go:

1.  Car
2.  Grad School
3.  Mortgage

I don't know if we'll ever really pay off the mortgage early, but wouldn't it be astounding if we could?   We are GOING to pay off the car THIS YEAR.  I just know it, then we can roll my undergrad payment and the car payment into the grad school loan and actually afford the payments.  No more forbearance.  And if our land sells, we will pay off the grad loan with that, and have the other money to roll into the mortgage.  Just paying it down will be fantastic. 

I am STOKED.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...