- We have a place to park the bus!
- Jonah cut his toe pretty badly on the door at church - it looks fierce, but I will spare you a picture ;-)
- We are skipping tae kwon do today to hit up the library with some friends.
- Michael took me in the BEST anniversary date yesterday - it was a total surprise, the babysitters just showed up and he bounded down the stairs in nice clothes and said "Are you ready to go?" We went to Applebees and took a walk on the beach. ::swoon!::
- Maeryn is putting her face in the water at swim lessons - this is progress!
- Our backyard looks awesome thanks to some elbow grease from Michael and me. Mulch, gravel, sand in the sandbox...
- I'm addicted to Baked potato chips.
- I'm looking forward to tonight's dinner made almost entirely of local foods from the Farmer's Market.
- I'm wearing my (literally) twelve year old sweatpants and a tye-dyed tank to the library today. I'm okay with this.