Saturday, July 28, 2012

Update.

Thought those of you who hang around here might like to know where we are now.

TODAY - We got the title for the bus!  I'm stoked.  It's officially ours.  It's inspected.  It's awesome.

YESTERDAY - the bank denied our short sale.

Now.  Yesterday I admit I was pretty pissed off.  I feel like God brought us to this place and now things aren't working.  BUT...  then I thought about it.  Maybe God isn't into short sales. 

I mean, we've been thinking that, but didn't really see any other options, and we KNEW we were supposed to sell the house.  So...  today we're looking into getting a loan for the difference, and going through with a traditional sale.  I didn't know we could do that. 

I know, seems obvious, but sometimes our brains aren't on so straight.

Regardless - we're taking more baby steps forward.

Michael has a job interview Monday.

It's a really great possibility that this will be THE job. 

We continue to work on our own entrepreneurial plans, but we hope to have a steady paycheck (albeit MUCH smaller than Michael's current salary) during our travels.

Yes.  We still plan to go.  Yes, we still feel like we are doing the right thing for our family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...