Valentine is celebrated as patron saint of marriage, couples, travelers, and more. He is best known for performing marriage ceremonies for Christians in the 200's, when it was considered a crime against the state. After his arrest, he tried to convert the emperor, and was condemned to death, stoned, beaten, and be-headed.
We celebrated his LIFE though February 14th is the anniversary of his death in 262 AD.
My mini-goals for Valentine Week:
1. Make cookies with frosting.
2. Decorate and use a Valentine mailbox.
3. Talk with the kids about Saint Valentine.
4. Get paper and scissors and gluesticks for the homeschool group V-day party.
5. Think about more fun things to do!
6. Read some V-day books with the kids.
My mini-goals for today:
1. Fold this mound of laundry.
2. Finish the laundry in general.
3. Maintain a positive attitude and outlook.