Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Living and Learning

What's that fungus???

It's funny how sometimes I feel like we're just not doing anything, and then I start blogging and realize just how much all of us are learning, doing, and exploring pretty much all the time.  I am so glad I will have this blog at the end of our journey to look back.  Just for reflection.

There was a LOT of fungus around the campground, and we were pretty interested in all of it.  The one above was my favorite.  Maeryn thought it looked like a great Faerie Meeting Place.  I agree.

It was nice to have Jonah out of the video game hole (so to speak).  He jumped on to Skyrim a few more times and dabbled in a little Minecraft, but for the most part, we got to hang out and be crazy.


That's how we like it.

BTW - that fungus is a type of "bracket" - not sure which type.  Can you identify the fungus?  Let us know in the comments!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...