Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Doll D'Spa


It was about this time that Maeryn and Jonah decided to open their spa.

It's legit.

Maeryn had been giving spa treatments to her dolls and stuffed animals for months now - soaking them in warm soapy water, giving them make-overs, doing their hair...  but with Jonah on board, it was time to expand the business to human clients.

They made gift cards and gave me one so I could afford this luxury.

I got my nails filed, hair combed (and sprayed with an abundance of tangle spray), a hand massage with lotion, and a foot massage - and that was just for Maeryn's portion!  Jonah offered back massages on a towel on the floor with a pillow and the heater facing your body.  It was truly wondrous. 

After my gift card was all used up, I paid $5 for another hand massage.

It was that good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...