Saturday, November 28, 2009

running

I'm currently training for the Flying Pig Half Marathon in May.

I am not as motivated as I would like to be. I admit this.

I should've run over Thanksgiving at my parents' house.

I did not.

I should've run yesterday when we got home at the Drill Hall.

I did not.

I should run today.

I really hope I will. I THINK I will, but you never know what sort of excuse my tiny brain will come up with. I'm tired. I must do laundry. Whatever

Today I admit I'm bored. Jonah is outside playing with friends in the neighborhood. Maeryn is napping. Michael is shooting a friend's senior pictures. I'm hermiting on the computer. Which is ridiculous and against everything I wish I stood for.

My brother-in-law is currently in Antarctica. I look at his beautiful pictures and all I can think of is - "wow, that looks ridiculously cold". I am truly a wuss. At least lately.

I want to get out there in the world and stop being a big sloth-face, but I'm lacking motivation. Someone help me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...