Monday, July 19, 2010

Blog Time.

I follow several very inspiring bloggers regularly.  Their blogs are beautiful.  Covered with sponsorships and lovely photographs and unique graphics.  The entire page is truly the blogger's. 

What I want to know is - how do these women have time to do all this stuff?  How do they have time to take so many pictures and upload them so quickly and edit them so beautifully?  How do they have time to do that AND live life so that their blog stories continue to be interesting and fun to read?  How exactly does that work?

I can barely get fifteen minutes of time for just me to blog before my Little People are grabbing at my skirt, asking for help, needing a snack...

And if I just pop in a movie - and another - how do I get over that guilt? 

I just don't know.

This is the second time I've sat down to blog today.  The first time I was delayed because Maeryn came upstairs with poop on her hands.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

A lot of those blogs are written late at night...

Missy said...

So I've noted. Lot of people do their blogging from midnight to 2 AM. I don't think I could do it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...