Friday, March 19, 2010

excited.

STOKED for our family hike tomorrow.

Maeryn has been sick, so we'll have to see how she's feeling, but she's finally been to the doctor and been prescribed antibiotics and after only one dose she seems to be doing a LOT better.  The doctor said her immune system was already doing a really great job or fighting - I'm not surprised, my little girl is a fighter.  Period.

Not sure where we'll go, but this is the first day in MONTHS that we haven't had something on the calendar to do.

Of course, I'm supposed to hang out with some girl friends and their kids and hike with them, but I'm cool with hiking twice in one day or maybe just hitting the playground or hiking elsewhere or WHATEVER.  I just want to be outside.

I need me some Vitamin D!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...