Friday, February 10, 2012

Interview with Jonah



So...bunches of my radical unschooling peeps are posting these interviews with their kids.  And I think it's cool, fun, and memorable, so I'm doing it too:

1. What is something Mom always says to do?


I can't think of anything.


2. What makes Mom happy?

Art?  Wait, I know!  HUGS!

3. What makes Mom sad?

 I don't know.


4. How does your mom make you laugh?


Tickling me and playing with me.


5. What was your mom like as a child?

Well I wasn't there.  I give up.


6. How old is your mom?

That's easy; she's 31... is she?


7. How tall is your mom?

I need to measure you.  Wait...I don't have a tape measure.  I give up.


8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Read!


9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?


Watch TV and sometimes read books.



10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Art.


11. What is your mom really good at?

Reading.


12. What is your mom not very good at?

She's not very good at basketball.


13. What does your mom do for a job?

That's easy.  Teach classes.


14.What is your mom’s favorite food?


Well she's a vegetarian, so it's got to be a vegetable.  Give me a clue.  Is it red? (No.) Is it yellow?  (No.)  Is it green?  (No.)  Is it brown?  (No.)  (It can be mashed or fried.)  Potatoes?  Potatoes are your favorite food?  Potatoes are brown!


15.What makes you proud of your mom?

That she's my mom and that she does art.


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

You would be a Princess: Cinderella.



17. What do you and your mom do together?

Watch movies together and read together.


18. How are you and your mom the same?


We both have brown eyes and we both like butterflies.

19. How are you and your mom different?


I like LEGOs.  She doesn't.  And she has glasses and I don't.


20. How do you know your mom loves you?

'Cause she's my mom.  And she gives hugs!

21.  Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Oh, this is a tough one.  A flower field?  No, wait!  The Arts Center!  And also you like to go to a playground because you like to see us playing.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...